Multisig opps with renVM/sMPC

Yes exactly that’s what I was alluding to in my initial post with the question “should it not be possible for projects to use the sMPC tech of renVM to host DAO’s where no individuals need to hold any private keys but the DAO body does instead?”

And yes ofc renVM will not be able to take any decisions on behalf of other projects, especially since they wont know what they process. Kinda ties back to the NFT discussion where alternatives of payment can be introduced when the token or private key itself is not fungible. Only difference here is that the private key has unknown value.

The tricky part becomes how to seperate those actions. Maybe that can be through isolated specific interactions with renVM where fixed fees are charged and not a %? Maybe more complex interactions can be supported when renVM also supports smart contracts?

I’m not sure tbh, was playing with the idea of functionalities beyond asset movement between chains since the MPC tech in combination with consensus layer is quite unique.