Post a Fast Lane grant proposal when:
- You believe time is of the essence for capturing the opportunity or solving the problem we are facing
- You are requesting a fixed amount of USD/renXXX to be sent or spent somewhere
Post your fast lane grant proposal here: link
Follow the below format when submitting the proposal for it to be valid
- Describe the problem or opportunity
- How serious or urgent is it? What arguments/motivation/evidence do you have for that claim?
- Have you validated this problem or opportunity, and if so how?
- How big of a problem would it be to not solve this problem?
- Describe the solution
- Describe the users and stakeholders that are affected by this and will be interacting with the solution
- If you are proposing to develop or create something, how will you deliver it?
- Explain who benefits and why
- Can you quantify the benefits, comparing worst-case scenario and best-case scenario? Does the benefits grow or shrink over time?
- Dive into the how of your project. Describe your approaches, components, workflows, methodology, etc., and provide with diagrams if appropriate
- If you are proposing to develop something, what obstacles do you expect? What is most likely to go wrong? Which unknown factors or dependencies could jeopardize success? Who would have to incorporate your work in order for it to be usable?
- If you are proposing to allocate funds to a liquidity pool, or use for liquidity mining, what financial/smart contract risks do you foresee?
- What are possible negative ramifications if your proposal is funded and the execution is successful? Consider usability, stability, integrity, availability, decentralization, maintainability, technical debt, reputational effects, etc.
- What metrics for success can you share with the community once you’re done?
- What is your timeline for the project? Include concrete milestones and the major tasks required to complete each milestone.
- If you are proposing to have funds used for seeding liquidity within the Ren ecosystem, how much liquidity should be parked somewhere, and in which assets?
- If you are proposing to develop something, how much funding do you and/or your team need? How are you basing the budget in terms of how many hours of work you are planning and the hourly rate? How will it be allocated?
- If you are proposing to develop or create something, summarize you and/or your team’s background and experience. Demonstrate that you have the skills and expertise necessary for the project that you’re proposing. What are your track records?
The grant structure has been modified from Zcash Foundation’s grant structure