Ren x Alameda AMA

The deal was framed as an acquihire of the development team. Does that mean Tai and/or Long are out? I think this is an important question especially in light of Tai’s involvement with KeeperDAO.

3 Likes

The OP mentions that no specific financial details around the deal can be shared, however, it appears that Alameda was given a very high token allocation as part of the deal.

I think I can speak for many of the token holders and Darknode operators when I say that we trust the Ren team to use their tokens well, however, we do not (yet) have the same level of trust in Alameda.

Therefore I believe it would be extremely judicious for token holder trust if any details can be shared around the specifics of this token allocation. Is there a lock up period? What are the plans and goals that determine how these tokens are going to be used? Will Alameda be running darknodes and participate in community governance with these tokens? etc.

7 Likes

At which point exactly will the count be taken to select the 15 most upvoted posts?

If this is right at the same time when the post is being locked, then this gives a great disadvantage to any questions that are posted shortly before the lock.

3 Likes

Just one question!
Wen moon? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tai, Loong and SBF, congratulations on what has been built so far!
In this collaboration 1+1 may be greater than 2.
So, can you share with us how you see the Serum, Solana and REN ecosystem after two years from now?
Thanks

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.