RFC-000-018: 'Fast Lane' Community Ecosystem Fund

I’m in favor of the structure @Sabobi outlined.

I’m not sure how to square on the one hand the suggestion for a board that would approve proposals, and on the other the two different voting structures.

The board as suggested by @martign0 entirely replaces the voting process, at least that is how I interpreted it.

@Sabobi can you be a bit more specific in your summary on what the specific purpose and functioning of this board will be?

Personally I don’t feel anything for a board, as I explained in a separate post above.

The intention of the summary was to give a short brief of all posts in this thread to make it easy for people to get an overview and comment on the parts they would like to see in a RIP.

I personally don’t know the specifics of how the proposal for board would look like, the post in this thread did not go into many details. Also why I said in the summary that it probably would need its own RFC (if anyone is interested in doing that) with a bit more details around it.

Unless there is more discussion around it I don’t think it would be worth including in the RIP for fast lane

1 Like

I see that makes sense, thanks @Sabobi

1 Like

So is this going to be proposed or are we still waiting for more comment?