The first 7 multisig signers of the Yield Ops Group will be:

• Arviee
  • Sabobi
  • Thomm
  • Renfield
  • Wes²♜♜♜
  • pcheng
  • MaxRoszko

Given that Liberty also received a lot of community support and almost made it in the top 6 we could consider him the first backup in case we need to rotate in a new member. I also don’t see a reason why Liberty couldn’t be part of the group given the significant community support he received, even if we only will have 7 actual signers in the multisig,

Great to see more members as well receiving support, fuzzylogic and JAVB1 are potential candidates in case we need to rotate in new members. I encourage everyone interested to get engaged in the capacity that interests you, as the Ren DAO grows there will be many opportunities to be involved and potentially compensated.

Next steps

As we now have the multisig members chosen, we can go ahead implementing the multisig (or multisigs because we can have one per chain). I will help organize this.

We also need to shift our attention now towards the first community-approved yield strategy. Discussions are currently ongoing in the Treasury channel on Discord. The CEF withdrawal feature should be live on mainnet fairly soon, so to hit the ground running we should try to wrap this up and vote on which strategy we’ll be implementing first.

I’ll also attempt to do some dev tutorials to get more comfortable managing and testing multisig transactions in case we need to do some manual stuff. I encourage everyone in the multisig to do likewise, I’ll report back on which tutorials I’ve found useful.

3 Likes

Yes, I am definitely in favour of adding Liberty considering how close it was. Add Liberty! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been doing some homework on this recently, setting up a multisig but also the security side of things. I found the BadgerDAO videos on safety a good starting point, also Gnosis has a good tutorial on how to check the validity of a Gnosis Safe tx.

We can run a workshop to get everyone familiar with this.

Resources:

Tools:

1 Like

Multisig addresses

The first Yield Ops Multisigs are officially live as of today.

The Ethereum Yield Ops MSig address is: Gnosis Safe

The Fantom Yield Ops MSig address is: Fantom Safe Multisig

Signer addresses:

@Arviee - 0x8A7015f9Dc12f5e48Ec3f92E22572A3235d78426
@MaxRoszko - 0xF54cf21835A12c825adbE2cFfF87a08C5aa1D430
@preston - 0xAC26AA88793cCf7E9B3adBD74Be3a325412E9FBC
@Renfield - 0xE4AE51e11f2b85F47750daEC4c176F46bF2Bc714
@Sabobi - 0x3314353F577b647Bfe3b4B582DD51EDE0397aBEc
@Thomm - 0xfAf632C5B30991ec8130F83B5AD287BA5340969D
@OneofTenThousand - 0x7914b3ABd389f16AC8523017172177052ad8b786

Multisigs for other networks will be spawned as needed.

We are currently training ourselves in safety and being able to verify the transactions that we are signing, to make sure no mistake is made. The protocol for this will be posted publicly when we properly worked it out, so anyone in the community can audit it and propose changes to make it more secure.

Community Ecosystem Fund withdrawals are expected to go live on mainnet this or next week, which is when we can transfer CEF funds to a Yield Ops MSig for engaging in DeFi yield farming in accordance with what the community has approved.

3 Likes