Funding Round 1 - open for submissions! [closes on day month 2021]

Post your Funding Round grant proposals in this thread! Please follow the provided format, and a moderator will review your submission for formality, and will ask you to resubmit if it doesn’t follow the correct format.

The Funding Rounds occur quarterly, and are organized on this forum as well as through our ScatterShot space. Until the submission deadline, anyone is able to post a Funding Round grant proposal in this thread. Then when the deadline is reached, the thread will be closed for new submissions, and darknode operators will get a chance to familiarize themselves with all the proposals. When the Quadratic Funding Round starts, darknode operators will get distribute their voting power amongst the proposals, and when the vote finishes the results will be processed, and the final grant distributions will be announced.

Dates:

• Last grant submission date: day month 2021
  • Quadratic Funding Round vote: day - day month 2021
4 Likes

Hello People of REN!
My name is Ren (haha, no seriously though). I’m a social media manager and content creator. Aside from working for clients in various industries, I also run my own travel page on Instagram and Tiktok. I have over 3 years of experience running social media pages and have reached over 2.5 million views on TikTok.

I’ve recently started delving into the world of Blockchain and came across REN! I decided to make a video (because it seemed appropriate to explain REN in the voice of Ren) & was wondering if you perhaps needed a ‘Ren’ to help you expand your brand with informational and entertaining video content.

Check it out here: REN - YouTube

Here is my PROPOSAL:

I, as Content Creator, will create engaging videos to introduce REN in an entertaining yet educative fashion. The purpose is to widen reach with a new type of content that perhaps hasn’t yet been utilized.

As the newer generation is no longer consuming media through Linkedin and Medium, the objective is to provide content on outlets where the attention has shifted to - ie. TikTok, Instagram, YouTube.

The following services can be provided:

• Video content creation to post to social media accounts for REN (ie. TikTok / Instagram/ YouTube)
• Generate, edit, publish, and share content 1-2 x per week

My Qualifications:

3+ years of Social Media account management
3+ years of video content creation, marketing materials, & copywriting
2.5 million+ views on Tiktok & 47k followers
Polyglot with ability to cover multiple markets (Portuguese, English, Italian, & Spanish)
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - University of Texas at Austin
3+ years experience in Inside & Outside Sales

Deliverables:

• 4-6 videos per month posted across platforms
  • Use established growth tactics to increase engagement (ie. Instagram story posts 2-3 times per week - polls, questions, quizzes, include Calls to Action, TikTok story posts etc.)

If you are interested in working together, let me know!
Your fRen,
Ren :wink:

1 Like