Community Call - 003 - October 6th

Welcome to the third Ren community call!

When?

October 6th, 16:00 UTC time (check against your time zone)

Put it on your calendar using this link: Google Calendar event

Where?

Discord: REN Community
We’ll be using the Governance Main Stage channel

To get invited on to the stage to ask a question, you should have posted your question already beforehand or be a known community member.

Agenda:

• Latest Dev update
  • Ongoing community and governance initiatives - Token Whitelisting Process, The Community Ecosystem Fund
  • Community questions (post questions in this thread if you can think of any interesting ones already!)
  • Open floor

Recording and privacy

Please note that this event is public and will be audio recorded and uploaded on Youtube.

2 Likes

1- Are dark pools still one of our main goals? if yes, in which phase we will build it? is it going to be in-house software?

2- Once our Darknodes become in SGX environments, is the regulation of TVL:TVB ratio will be ignored? if yes When do we expect this since we have successfully run Darknodes in local SGX environments (based on the May development update)?

3- Since we have the option to make REN is the fuel token for the smart-contracts inside RenVM, Whats the dangers of this model? What could go wrong? Why we could choose another option is that you pay in whatever token you want?

3 Likes

Thanks for those good questions Akram, I hope you can participate in the Discord call and ask directly but if not I’ll read these up!

2 Likes

I won’t be able to attend sorry too late for me. Could you please ask whether is there an specific goal the team have in mind for the TVL:TVB ratio? Is there a particular value in where they feel more confident or where there is less risk?