Ren Community #RenWelcomesDoge Meme Contest

Hello Ren Frens and Frens of Ren (Chainlink, OpenDAO, and YF Link),

Members of the Ren community have come together to brainstorm how we as Ren Frens can best welcome all the Doges coming to Ethereum via RenVM. I’m excited to announce that, in the spirit of the Doge way of Doge-ing, we are holding a meme contest to show some hospitality to our newest adopters of RenVM. We believe that this will provide some ongoing organic marketing to raise awareness for renDOGE and better facilitate the smooth onboarding of DOGE fans to Ethereum.

Thank you to the several generous, anonymous donors for the contest. I hope that the success of this campaign will lead to future community-driven campaigns, and potentially, we can discuss, as a community, how we can better orchestrate these in the future.

Rules

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join in the fun! I realize the list of rules is quite long, but this is for a large prize pool! Please see below:

1. The meme submission must include some form of Ren, whether it’s #renDOGE or RenVM
  2. Please tweet your meme @DeFiFrog and @Renprotocol with the hashtags: #RenVM #WSB $DOGE #RenWelcomesDoge
  3. Please comment on this post with your Meme and a link to your tweet
  4. Please follow @renprotocol and @defifrog on Twitter and reshare this tweet: https://twitter.com/DeFiFrog/status/1355309756387217409?s=20
  5. Bonus points for including doge.opendao.io, LINKSWAP
  6. Even more bonus points for providing a link to you sharing your meme and getting engagement on Reddit, 4chan, and Wall Street Bets
  7. 2 submissions maximum per person. One prize per person
  8. Any media format is acceptable - image, video, GIF, etc

If you are found to have not followed the rules, your submission may be subject to disqualification.

Prize pool: All prizes paid in renDOGE (we will convert the USD denomination into renDOGE closer to contest completion)

1st Place: $1000
2nd Place: $500
3rd Place: $250
4th and 5th Place: $100

For a grant total of $1,950 in the prize pool

Selection Process

The competition will run for 1 month starting on Friday, January 29th ending on February 26th. All memes will be reviewed by the willing contest donors as a panel. Your Twitter account must have been created before January 19th. You will need to have at least 10 followers and 10 tweets in the past year to qualify.

As soon as we can, we will post the winners decided by the judges here on the forum. I’m really looking forward to seeing what the community comes up with!

Here are the high-resolution media files you can use for your meme-ing! Be sure to use DOGE too :slight_smile:
https://docs.renproject.io/developers/ren-brand-hub

P.S. Contest rules may be subject to change by discretion of prize-pool donors and myself. Rest assured that we will do our best to minimize any changes and honor the spirit of contest! Let’s have fun everyone!

13 Likes

I cannot wait to see the quality of memes $1k inspires :smiley:

s u c h   c o n t e s t						wow
	v e r y   p r i z e
1 Like

My first meme, with a little help from my posse.

renDogeMem

Link to my tweet

My entry :joy:

Doge is on fire again so it seemed a good time to tweet my second entry.

3 Likes

Epoch 2, 2021 Darknode experience be like:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I won’t be posting this to reddit because I am afraid of being dox’d there. Anyone who likes the meme enough, please feel free to post it for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello all friends I correctly understood the conditions that more than 2 works can not be placed on the competition?

2 Likes

Here’s my video entry :tada:

wish Ren flew to the moon))

2 Likes

my entry Hope you like it☺️

Elon and renDOGE army

Here is my moonshot entry :grin: :rocket:

Here’s my submission! Dogevengers assemble!!